W.D. ~ Family

Well it's time to get my blog and site caught up. I was really busy before Christmas and then after. I feel like I'm finally getting used to things and am starting to get busy again. So it's time to post some sessions that didn't get posted before, and then I can start posting more recent ones.

I photographed this family for their holiday card. It was freezing but they were great during the whole session. Mom rocked her hot outfit. It was their son's birthday and he was a great kid during the whole session.

This is one of my favorite shots. Sometimes I over edit photos, and I do it mostly for my own enjoyment and usually only for my personal photos. It's just not my editing style to over edit client images. With that said I love the moodiness, romance, drama, or everything about this one.


Mom also told me Dad doesn't like to smile, but I got him to and he looked great.






No comments: