Kristina~Maternity

I was a bit nervous for this session. I hadn't done a maternity shoot in a while, and it was cold and super windy. The session turned out wonderfully despite all my fears and at the end of it I realized that I had nothing to worry about. The soon to be parents were happy during the session and didn't complain when I took too long... I always take too long because I just want to get one more picture... again and again and again.

This family has helped me so much the last few weeks and they don't even know. I'm currently finishing editing their son's newborn session and it's beautiful. I love it. But what was really amazing was the drive home after the session. It was one of those self defining moments. I realized I'm not just a photographer, but a newborn photographer. The last year I've kind of just let my business go where it was going to go and because of wonderful clients it's gone in a great direction. After my self defining moment I'm getting back to business. I'm happy to say that I've been reinvesting into my business and I'm so excited for where my business is going to go this year... where I'm going to take it.

Back to the pictures though. Here are my wonderful clients a few weeks before their little nugget arrived.



















1 comment:

MsKris said...

Risa, we absolutely loved our pics! We also truly enjoyed working with you. We can't wait to see the newborn pics!