Sweet Baby A ~ Newborn

Here's a sweet little angel. She was such a good baby during our session. She slept the whole time and was very easily consolable when she did get fussy. Her mom had some props on hand that she wanted to use for her daughter's session and I'm so glad that we got to use them. Those angel wings are to die for cute!!! So cute that I bought myself a pair for future sessions. I love that A's mom brought out her wedding veil for a few shots, such a great thought and use for a keepsake. Mom's take note: I love when we use props that have meaning to your family for your images.

Avyana_newborn-37 copy

Avyana_newborn-31 copy

Avyana_newborn-10 copy

Avyana_newborn-32 copy

Avyana_newborn-23 copy

Avyana_newborn-38 copy

Avyana_newborn-19 copy

Avyana_newborn-28 copy

Avyana_newborn-17 copy

Avyana_newborn-18 copy

Avyana_newborn-24 copy

Avyana_newborn-4 copy

Avyana_newborn-16 copy

1 comment:

callmekc said...

Sweet, SWEET, baby. BEAUTIFUL pictures!