B ~ Family

This family was so sweet. Emily contacted me to take photos of her family because they had just welcomed a new daughter. I cannot say enough about this woman. She has the prettiest nursery I've ever seen in person. It's super girly, in a good way, and they did almost all of it themselves. I should have taken photos of it but you'll have to believe me that it was amazing! Yes, it really was that great. Talking with Emily was so fun, and hanging out with her was like hanging out with one of your best girl friends. Here are a few images from her family session:

BellFamily-5 copy

BellFamily-23 copy

BellFamily-18 copy

I L-O-V-E these next three. I love how happy she is with her little man.
BellFamily-26 copy

BellFamily-27 copy

BellFamily-29 copy

BellFamily-37 copy

BellFamily-59 copy

I love everything about this image, probably my favorite from the day.
BellFamily-56 copy

No comments: