Miss Scarlet ~ Newborn

Here's little Miss Scarlet. She was so sweet... I think I say that every time, but that's because these little bundles are so perfect and wonderful. Scarlet was one of the harder babies I've worked with in a while. She slept for us while we took some pictures of her and her parents and then didn't want to go back to sleep. To be honest, I got nervous that she wouldn't go back to sleep at all, but she did!!! When she finally went to sleep she was out and we worked quickly to get as many great pics of her as we could. When working with newborns patience pays off.

So here is Miss Scarlet.

Warning: If you schedule a newborn session with me I will take photos of you and your child. I think these images convey emotions that are so real and precious at this moment in your family's life.
scarlet-17 copy

scarlet-18 copy

scarlet-20 copy

scarlet-47 copy

scarlet-91 copy copy

Mom had some props for us to use :D
scarlet-44 copy

scarlet-60 copy

I took these next two while Dad was helping her to sleep.
scarlet-50 copy

scarlet-51 copy

scarlet-72 copy

Isn't she cute in this family keepsake Easter Bonnet?
scarlet-55 copy

scarlet-100 copy

scarlet-56 copy

I love the drama of these images.
scarlet-36 copy

scarlet-25 copy

No comments: