Zachary

I have 2 baby boys to blog today. Zachary is the first. His images are way overdue to make their appearance here on the blog. His parents are friends of ours and we were excited when we learned they were expecting. We were even more excited to meet their baby boy. He is super cute and just tiny... like his mama. I always love photographing babies of friends, and Zachary was a wonderful baby to work with. We're excited to watch him grow up and someday play with our daughter.

I love this image... it shows just how sleepy little Zachary was for us that day.
zachary_newborn-8 copy

zachary_newborn-2 copy

zachary_newborn-5 copy

He was also the first baby to get photographed in my new cocoon.
zachary_newborn-25 copy

zachary_newborn-16 copy

zachary_newborn-32 copy

I love baby toes!
zachary_newborn-28 copy

zachary_newborn-35 copy

zachary_newborn-18 copy

1 comment:

callmekc said...

Sweet... Love the new cocoon!