Isani

I'm always grateful when clients refer me to friends. It's probably the biggest compliment I've ever received. That's how Isani's family found me, and I'm glad they did. Isani was a sweet preemie. He's the first premature infant I've worked with and he was super tiny. His mom was worried that he wouldn't sleep through our session. He was already over two weeks old and was becoming more wakeful. Honestly, she got me a bit worried too... but little Isani slept like a champ. So we took lots of cute photos of him.

In honor of Father's Day on Sunday we'll start with one of Isani and his dad. Doesn't this just make you melt?
Isani_Newborn-42 copy


Isani_Newborn-43 copy

Isani_Newborn-50 copy

I loves this exposed brick wall in the family's home and used it as the backdrop for this image with my new bucket.
Isani_Newborn-31 copy


Isani_Newborn-40 copy

Isani_Newborn-10 copy

Isani_Newborn-41 copy

Isani_Newborn-25 copy

Isani_Newborn-12 copy

Isani_Newborn-32 copy

Isani_Newborn-28 copy

1 comment:

Bril said...

Everyone simply loves the photos. They almost brought 2 people to tears. We will see you again for Isani's 6 month photos.